August 29, in the year 670 by Kingdom reckoning. Approximately 11:00 AM
Since you guys are discussing your options, unless someone has a problem with it, I'm going to assume the party has regrouped in the room that was formerly covered in webs. The room that you entered through a long, webbed hallway. The room with a hole in the floor and another exit that is currently unexplored.
2. Continue on in the spider's lair, either by climbing up the hole in the ceiling or by exploring one of the two natural tunnels out of the black widow's warren.
3. Continue down the hallway from the room you are currently in.
4. Return to the dark, descending hallway past the vault where you found Caris and Dwos.
5. Continue north from the intersection Kring and Tom discovered.
6. Something else I haven't though of.
As far as book-keeping goes, I need someone to keep track of the party's loot and either split it up to be carried or designate a treasure-hauler.
Further, as you are chatting and arguing about your future course, Dwos has the unmistakable sense that you are all being watched.