1. For stats, roll 4d6 six times drop the lowest and arrange how you wish. If your modifiers total less than 1 (consult table), reroll. (The roller on this page will give you the combined modifiers if you don’t want to do the math: http://www.brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm)
2. Races Allowed: Humans, Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Halfling
3. Classes Allowed: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard (speak to the DM about other classes)
4. No Skill points.
- Pick any 2 Knowledge skills: Arcana, Engineering, Dungeoneering, History, Local, Nature, Nobility, Planes, Religion
- 1 Profession Skill: You may pick any relevant profession that your character pursued before becoming an Adventurer. Some suggestions include (but are not limited to) architect, baker, barrister, brewer, butcher, clerk, cook, courtesan, driver, engineer, farmer, fisherman, gambler, gardener, herbalist, innkeeper, librarian, merchant, midwife, miller, miner, porter, sailor, scribe, shepherd, stable master, soldier, tanner, trapper, and woodcutter. When trying to do something relating to your profession, you gain a bonus to your skill check. You can also practice your profession for no less than a week and gain gold.
- 1 Craft Skill: with time and supplies, you are assumed to be able to create mundane objects with this skill. Options include alchemy, armor, baskets, books, bows, calligraphy, carpentry, cloth, clothing, glass, jewelry, leather, locks, paintings, pottery, sculptures, ships, shoes, stonemasonry, traps, and weapons
5. Feats are gained at 1st level, and every other level after that. Fighters gain feats every level. Humans still gain an extra Feat at 1st level.
6. No favored class bonuses, no traits, archetypes can be used but only after discussing it with the DM.
7. Equipment will be rolled randomly according to the Random Equipment tables.
8. Age, weight, height etc. will be determined by the DM randomly as per the rules.